Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answer August 2020
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time Contest ?
Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. Please try again tomorrow for a new prize.
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 31 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 30 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 29 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 28 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 27 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 26 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 25 August 2020
Q-1 :-As per a recent announcement from ICC, which country will remain hosts of the 2021 Twenty20 World Cup?
Q-2 :-Which Hawkthorne headquartered company has successfully flight-tested a prototype of its Mars rocket ship that can land upright?
Q-3 :-Pettimudi Hills are located in which Indian state, where heavy rains recently caused a massive landslide?
Q-4 :-Which city has been announced as the host of the 108th Indian Science Congress, to be held in January 2021?
Q-5 :-Which of these days is observed on 9th August each year to raise awareness and protect the rights of the world’s indigenous population?
Answer :-World Tribal Day
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest ;
- (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- (c) You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest and
- (e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter :-
1. This Contest will commence on July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Redmi Note 8 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 15 june 2020.
Terms And Conditions
This Daily QuizTime is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. Please read these terms and conditions before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is
amazon quiz contest today answer,
today’s amazon quiz answers,
amazon quiz answers today,
amazon quiz time today answer,
amazon quiz today,
amazon answers today,
amazon quiz time answers today,
amazon answer today,