How to Play Amazon Quiz Time Contest ?
Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. Please try again tomorrow for a new prize.
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers 19 February 2020
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest ;
- (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
- (c) You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest and
- (e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Amazon Quiz Time All Answers Today 19 February 2020
Q 1 :-Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS
Ans :- Facebook
Q 2 :-Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Ans :- Julius Caesar
Q 3 :-Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Ans :- WeWork
Q 4 :-Who was recently awarded the ‘Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Ans :- Waheeda Rehman
Q 5 :-Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Ans :-Water well
Important Facebook Tips Question And Answer In Hindi
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter :
1. This Contest will commence on 19 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Redmi Note 8 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 29th February 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time Result – QuizTime Winners List January 2020
Terms And Conditions
This Daily QuizTime is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. Please read these terms and conditions before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.